What Property Managers Should Consider Before Hiring Window Cleaning Services – Whether you manage one property or several, you know the importance of ensuring they not only look clean and inviting but are safe for occupants. You likely don’t have the time or resources to clean your own windows, which means you can turn to a professional skilled in commercial window cleaning for the job.
After all, property management is a full-time job. You don’t have time to hassle with window cleaning, yet there’s little doubt it has to be done. Here’s what you should know before scheduling window cleaning services.
You may fall behind your window cleaning services because you simply forget or don’t know how often these things should be done. Here is a general guideline for cleaning commercial windows:
- Office buildings – 2x/year
- High-traffic retail stores – Every 2 to 4 weeks
- Healthcare facilities – Once a month
- Low-traffic offices/retail shops – Every 4 to 8 weeks
- Office building lobby windows – Every 4 to 8 weeks
On top of timing considerations, here are four factors to keep in mind:
- Type of business – Office buildings don’t need to be cleaned as often as other types of businesses in order to ensure a clean, professional look.
- Business location – If your business is located near a busy street or highway, it will get dirty faster and must be cleaned more frequently.
- Season – Weather plays a big part. For instance, during spring, we see heavier rains and lots of pollen which can leave deposits on glass. You will need to clean them more often in spring to maintain the appearance and quality of your windows.
- Landscaping – If your building is located near a parking lot with a lot of mulch beds, your building will need to be frequently cleaned of the surrounding landscape.
When trying to determine the frequency of window cleaning, it’s always helpful to consult with a professional window cleaning company first. They can put you on a commercial window cleaning maintenance program that’s customized for your type of property and frequency of use. Before hiring a window washing company, be sure to ask around for a few quotes and go with the most reputable one with reasonable prices.
Contact Clearview Washing
If you are a property manager and you need window cleaning services for your commercial property, just call our professionals today at 732-462-1187. We specialize in commercial window cleaning throughout New Jersey, with headquarters in Freehold.