Why Should I Have Clearview Washing Clean My Roof?
The appearance of your roof can make or break it’s curb appeal. Dark stains caused by algae, moss, lichen and debris can all significantly detract from the beauty of your home.
Clearview Washing’s Powerwash University Certified Technicians use a low pressure, soft wash method to safely and effectively clean your roof. The results are immediate, dramatic and long lasting!
What Do I Need To Do To Be Ready For My House Washing Service?
We just need a few simple things from you prior to your service:
- Please make sure all windows and doors are shut tightly and locked up. We wouldn’t want to get any water inside your house!
- Please make sure your pets are inside during the service. We don’t offer pet bathing, so you’ll have to call someone else for that
- We will need access to a functional exterior water source.
- We recommend that you water your plants and landscaping thoroughly before and for several days after our visit. It’s also a smart idea to add some extra fertilizer to your soil as needed.
Should I Be Concerned About My Plants And Landscaping?
Short answer: Yes.
Roof cleaning always carries an inherent risk to your landscaping and plant life. We can’t guarantee that some of your landscaping will not be affected by the cleaning process (and you should seriously question any roof cleaning contractor who does make such aguarantee…)
What we do guarantee is that we’ll take every precaution possible to protect your plant life. We also guarantee that if something negative does happen after your cleaning service, we will be there for you to help you get it rectified.
In order to mitigate as much risk as possible, we use a variety of strategies to protect landscaping and plant life:
- Collection and/or diversion of run-off.
- Dilution of over spray and run off before, during and after the job.
- We apply a neutralizing agent to soil and plant life where necessary.
- Coverage of delicate plant life with breathable tarps.
These precautions protect your plants as much as possible. In the event that you do notice any issues after service, such as wilting or browning leaves, wilting flowers, etc., please give us a call. We promise to take care of you!