Perhaps you’ve forgotten just how beautiful your chandelier can look when it is clean. Maybe the chandelier came with your house and is coated with filth. Either way, we can remove the dust, dirt and dullness and bring it back to its original sparkle and shine! We clean chandeliers of all sizes, shapes, and materials, such as brass, iron, glass, crystal, bronze and silver. We also clean all types of fixtures.
REVIVE THE BRILLIANCE OF YOUR CHANDELIER WITH EXPERT CLEANING!
Here are some great reasons to choose us for chandelier cleaning:
- Drop clothes used under and around the chandelier
- Deep Cleaning: Not a quick spray off
- Hand Polishing: For long-lasting shine
- Safe: Protecting your investment
- Clean the frames, arms and all surface areas
- Light bulb replacement
- White glove experience
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVICE AND WHAT BRANDS DO YOU CLEAN?
- New Jersey: Mainly Central NJ; however, depending on the size and/or the number of chandeliers, we travel all over the state.
- Brands: Alison Berger Glassworks, Apparatus Studio, Artemest, AXO Light, Baccarat, Barovier & Toso, Bocci, FLOS Lighting, FontanaArte, Foscarini, Moooi, Murano, NEMO, Robert Abbey, Roll & Hill, Schonbek, Terzani, and more. Clearview isn’t limited to only cleaning these brands however these have been very popular.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN CHANDELIERS?
Carefully! We’ve developed our approach over years of cleaning chandeliers. First, we move all furniture and obstructions, then set up our drop cloths and ladder. Next, we lay down foam batting as a layer of protection for fragile or antique chandeliers as a precaution for where the attachments may be worn or loose.
We then clean the top canopy, then the body dish, body column, and bottom bowl. Next, we clean the top chains and arms. Finally, we clean the prims, bobeche, pendalogues, and the bottom ball. It is time-consuming and detailed work, but well worth it in the end.
How much does it cost to have a chandelier cleaned?
We wish there was some way to make general pricing for chandeliers, but chandeliers are all unique! The price to clean chandeliers is directly related to how accessible the fixture is, the complexity and delicate nature of the parts concerned, and overall size. The higher and more complex your chandelier is, the more it will cost.
- Simplest Fixtures: $50 – $175
- Basic Chandeliers: $199 – $499
- Ornate Chandeliers: $500 – $2,000
WHAT ABOUT MINERAL SPIRITS OR “DRIP CLEANING”?
Quicker, faster, cheaper is not always better. Mineral spirits, or “oil cleaning,” can provide a quick luster and shine but doesn’t remove soil build up, and the results can be short-lived. “Drip Cleaning” removes surface dirt and is fast but doesn’t buff or shine, so you don’t get that lasting sparkle. Also, the amount of water used can cause metal parts to rust.
HOW MUCH TIME IS REQUIRED TO CLEAN?
Simple hanging lights can take as little as 15 or 20 minutes. Complex chandeliers can require an entire day. Some chandeliers can be lowered to the floor to be cleaned. This makes the job a little easier but can still take many hours depending on size, style and how dirty it is.
ARE YOU INSURED?
We are insured and all of our employees are covered by workers compensation. It would never be our intention to break a chandelier. We take several precautions to prevent this. If we were to break a piece of your chandelier, we know of several chandelier retailers that can order parts. We do limit our liability to a refund of the value of the cleaning.
To learn more about our chandelier cleaning services, please call Clearview Washing at 732-462-1187 for a free quote now.