Perhaps you’ve forgotten just how beautiful your chandelier can look when it is clean. Maybe the chandelier came with your house and is coated with filth. Either way, we can remove the dust, dirt and dullness and bring it back to its original sparkle and shine! We clean chandeliers of all sizes, shapes, and materials, such as brass, iron, glass, crystal, bronze and silver. We also clean all types of fixtures.
REVIVE THE BRILLIANCE OF YOUR CHANDELIER WITH EXPERT CLEANING!
Here are some great reasons to choose us for chandelier cleaning:
- Drop clothes used under and around the chandelier
- Deep Cleaning: Not a quick spray off
- Hand Polishing: For long-lasting shine
- Safe: Protecting your investment
- Clean the frames, arms and all surface areas
- Light bulb replacement
- White glove experience
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVICE AND WHAT BRANDS DO YOU CLEAN?
- New Jersey: Mainly Central NJ; however, depending on the size and/or the number of chandeliers, we travel all over the state.
- Brands: Alison Berger Glassworks, Apparatus Studio, Artemest, AXO Light, Baccarat, Barovier & Toso, Bocci, FLOS Lighting, FontanaArte, Foscarini, Moooi, Murano, NEMO, Robert Abbey, Roll & Hill, Schonbek, Terzani, and more. Clearview isn’t limited to only cleaning these brands however these have been very popular.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN CHANDELIERS?
Carefully! We’ve developed our approach over years of cleaning chandeliers. First, we move all furniture and obstructions, then set up our drop cloths and ladder. Next, we lay down foam batting as a layer of protection for fragile or antique chandeliers as a precaution for where the attachments may be worn or loose.
We then clean the top canopy, then the body dish, body column, and bottom bowl. Next, we clean the top chains and arms. Finally, we clean the prims, bobeche, pendalogues, and the bottom ball. It is time-consuming and detailed work, but well worth it in the end.