Here at Clearview Washing, we offer comprehensive window washing services for homes and businesses. Here’s a look at what we do:
Exterior Window Cleaning
Our team cleans the exterior of each window using a de-ionized cleaning system with a water-fed pole. All impurities are removed from the water (Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium, Chlorine and Sulfur) to ensure the cleanest clean. After scrubbing each window, we apply a spot-free rinse to ensure we don’t leave a residue that could attract dust. This also adds longevity to the cleaning.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: We use a filtration system using only purified water. Our crews will test the water contaminant levels to ensure that only purified water is used.
- No Chemicals: 100% Eco-Friendly
- No Spotting –Our purified water system leaves no streaks or spotting
Why You Need Purified Water
To clean windows 100% spot free, the Total Dissolved Solution (TDS) of your water needs to be at 0. We make sure our water is purified before using it to clean your windows so there is no streaking.
Can I Just Use Tap Water?
Normal tap water results in milky white residue and spotting, a result of mineral content in normal tap water. Pure water, on the other hand, automatically absorbs dirt, leaving windows perfectly clean after drying.
Interior Window Cleaning
We clean the inside of each window using a three-step process: First we scrub using a low-allergen soap and a strip washer, followed by a rubber squeegee, then finally we carefully detail all edges of the glass with micro fibers towels.
As part of the cleaning process, we remove all screens, bring them outside, wash them down individually then completely wipe dry.
Our final detail includes a thorough wipe down of the window sills with a microfiber towel to complement your freshly cleaned and sparkling windows.
Why do you need window cleaning services?
There are many reasons why you need window cleaning services on a regular basis, including:
- To protect your windows for the long term. If windows are left dirty or grimy for long periods of time, your windows become more susceptible to oxidization and hard minerals that leave your windows forever stained.
- To better allow the sun to filter in. People often discount the value of natural light, but natural light can be a crucial component to any room.
- To increase your curb appeal. Potential buyers will notice and you customers will notice, too. Clean homes and offices signal that you are proud of your property.
- To save yourself time, stress and injury. Cleaning second story or higher windows from the outside can be dangerous. They are best left to professionals to be cleaned because they are trained and insured for the work.
How often should you consider cleaning your windows?
At a minimum, we recommend cleaning your windows twice a year, but it all depends on where you live. If you live on a busy street, live near the ocean, have lots of trees in the area or run sprinklers that spray your windows, you should get them cleaned more often.
To learn more about our window washing services, please call Clearview Washing at 732-462-1187 for a free quote.
Complete this form for a FREE Estimate
Our gentle soft roof cleaning gets rid of dirty roof stains. It is a low-pressure sanitizing detergent cleaning process that is safe and effective. Enhancing curb appeal and extending the life of your roof