Multi-Unit Power Washing: If you are part of a multi-unit/home owners association, you know the value of keeping your exteriors looking bright and beautiful. Not only does this spruce up the look of the properties, it keeps the units and all occupants safe as well. Here at Clearview Washing, we offer Home Owners Associations exterior cleaning services, with a focus on multi-unit HOA services.
You know better than anyone else that if you want to attract new residents, while keeping your current ones happy and satisfied, you have to hire a reputable multi-unit HOA cleaning services company. It can be tough deciding on the right one, though. In general, you want someone who will:
- Complete the work in a timely manner
- Communicate seamlessly with you as needed
- Provide exceptional, professional service
- Provide personalized attention to detail to ensure top-quality work every time
Preventive maintenance is key with any multi-unit HOA property. If you let the property fall into neglect, this not only looks unsightly but can present dangerous safety hazards as well. Giving your tenants a clean, safe area is of paramount importance.
Look for Diverse Services
From window cleaning to power washing, you ideally want to choose a company that is well-versed in all aspects of exterior cleaning, such as:
- Gutter Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Siding Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Building Washing
- Graffiti Removal
- Concrete Cleaning
- Sidewalks and Walkways
- Driveways and Parking Areas
- Breezeways, Staircases and Landings
- Pool Decks and Common Areas
Make Sure They Have General Liability Insurance
Any company that works on your property should be licensed and insured. Pressure washing insurance falls under the broader category of general liability insurance for professionals, and protects both parties in the event someone is injured or something is damaged while on your property. Make sure the company you hire has this type of insurance before they start work on your HOA buildings.
Do Your Research
Before hiring one company, call a few to get services and quotes. Ask about years in business, read online reviews, and make sure the company has experience with HOA multi-unit properties. Here are some more questions to ask:
- Do you use eco-friendly products that will keep my tenants and their pets safe?
- Do you use soft wash techniques that are gentle on my exteriors?
- Can you remove stubborn stains like oil, gum and graffiti?
- What is your cleaning process?
- Can you adjust to our schedule?
- Can you share any references?
- Can you provide proof of your work on other properties?
By doing your homework, you can settle on the best power washing company for your needs while keeping in line with your HOA budget.
Contact Clearview Washing
Contact us today for help in keeping all your units looking the very best they can. We can be reached at 732-462-1187, and our certified technicians have vast experience with HOA multi-unit properties all throughout Central New Jersey.