Pressure Washing Pool Area NJ: If you have a pool at home or you own one at your hotel or gym, you know how relaxing and beautiful it can be to enjoy sparkling clear water while getting some sun. But when the concrete area surrounding your pool is stained and dirty, this detracts from your enjoyment and experience.
You may think a simple garden hose and some soap would be enough to get the stains off, but not so. Even renting a pressure washer from the local hardware store won’t be enough to do the job. Professional pressure washing is the best way to remove all layers of dirt and grime, resulting in a beautiful pool area that everyone can enjoy.
Why Pool Decks Need Cleaning
Regular cleaning of pool decking is necessary to remove accumulated dirt, grime, mildew, sand, and pool chemicals, along with debris and bacteria. These buildups aren’t just ugly, they can result in worsening issues such as stains, concrete cracks, chlorine corrosion, and even the spread of infectious contagions to anyone who uses the deck.
Professional pressure washers use special solutions, brushes, and equipment specifically designed to clean concrete pool decks. They can also extend their services to other exteriors of your property such as siding, fences, windows, and driveways.
Frequency of Cleaning
How often you clean your concrete pool deck will depend on how much use the area gets and where the pool is located. If you use the pool frequently throughout many months of the year, pool deck cleanings should be part of routine maintenance – every two or three months.
More frequent cleanings will be required if your pool is:
- Located under many trees.
- Located near the coast or in a highly polluted area of the city.
- In an area that experiences frequent storms, including snow storms.
If you only use your pool sparingly in summer, one cleaning a year should suffice.
Why You Need to Hire a Pro
The average homeowner doesn’t know how to properly use a rented pressure washer, which can bring its own risks to the property and can cause injuries. Hiring a pro is best because:
- They can effectively remove grime and stains: Professionals known which stains on cement require certain solvents to remove them. Stubborn stuck-on residue will need special chemicals and brush treatments followed up by a high-quality pressure washer rinse.
- They can ensure no damage occurs to your pool deck: It’s not as easy as you think to wield a pressure washing wand. This job can be difficult, time consuming and tedious. Too much pressure can lead to cracks, gouges, marks and scrapes, not to mention the possibility for stripped paint and sealants.
Contact Clearview Washing
When you need your concrete pool deck pressure washed, your best bet is to call the technicians at Clearview. We bring the proper equipment and experience to ensure a safe, damage-free job. Contact us at 732-462-1187 or get a free estimate online.
Pressure Washing Company NJ – Power Washing Company NJ