Got a Dirty Roof? Why You Should Hire a Professional to Clean It – Mold, algae and lichen can really do a number on your roof, causing unsightly staining and roof rot over time. Perhaps you fancy yourself a DIY’er and decide to tackle this project one weekend. However, you may want to think again. While you may assume you’re saving money by doing this yourself, there are many more valid reasons why you should hire a professional roof cleaner to handle it.
- Save yourself the stress, hard work and potential for injury. Whether you plan to scrub your roof with a brush and bucket of soapy water, or you plan to rent your own pressure washer from the store, you’re risking your safety when you have a slippery roof to contend with. Climbing ladders and navigating your roof may look easy from afar, but when you’re up there, it’s a whole different story. Professional roof cleaners are certified and insured in providing this service, plus they come equipped with the proper safety equipment and machines to get the job done right. They are well trained in all areas of pressure washing and know how to go about the project in the most efficient way so you can get back to normal.
- Don’t waste your precious time. After working all day, the last thing you want to do be hassled with is cleaning your roof. And your weekends should be reserved for rest and relaxation, and spending time with family and friends. Isn’t your time worth something? Letting a pro handle the details frees you up to concentrate on what’s really important.
- Cutting costs. While a professional roof cleaner will cost you some $$$, think about the cash you’ll spend on machine rentals, chemicals, and supplies. Not to mention the damage you could do to your home’s exterior, costing you even more money in the long run.
- Effectiveness is compromised. Taking on this chore yourself could mean you’re not doing as good a job as you thought you would. In fact, you could be doing actual damage to your siding, shingles and roofing accessories, causing much more harm than good. A professional company like Clearview Washing specializes in soft washing techniques that won’t damage your roof but are even more effective than traditional pressure washing techniques.
- Take preventive measures. Getting the surface dirt off isn’t the only goal of roof cleaning. When hiring a team of professionals, you can rest assured they will remove the source of the staining, such as algae and mold, while also helping you avoid future repairs via preventive measures. Your professional already knows the most effective techniques and products to use that will ensure the very best results.
Now that you know how valuable it is to hire a professional roof cleaner, give Clearview Washing a call at 732-462-1187. Our experts are fully licensed and insured, with reliable service and affordable prices.