What Do I Need To Do To Be Ready For My Power Washing Service?
We just need a few simple things from you prior to your service:
- Please make sure all windows and doors are shut tightly and locked up. We wouldn’t want to get any water inside your house!
- Please make sure your pets are inside during the service. We don’t offer pet bathing, so you’ll have to call someone else for that
- We will need access to a functional exterior water source.
- Please move any outdoor furniture away from surfaces that are scheduled to be cleaned. If you need assistance with this, or would prefer to have us handle it, please let us know during the booking process.
Our Terms Of Service
Clearview Washing is not responsible or liable for any of the following conditions or situations:
- Pre existing damage to siding, windows, frames, sills or screens, including but not limited to:
- Scratches, scrapes, etc.
- Torn, bent or loose screens
- Oxidized frames, sills or screens
- Cracked or damaged glass
- Preexisting damage to surfaces such as concrete, pavers, stonework, brick and tile.
General power washing service does not include removal of the following (these items may be removable at an additional charge, please speak with your sales representative for more details):
- Glue, caulk or other adhesive residue
- Paint overspray, splatters, drips or brush marks
- Mortar, concrete, or other hard debris
- Non-organic staining and discoloration such as rust, efflorescence, calcium deposits, irrigation runoff, fertilizer stains, etc.
- Failing, faded or peeling sealers or other coatings.